- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 592 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Internet
Description, features & terms
Take advantage of your opportunity to live in this beautifully remodeled 1 bedroom plus office nook, 1 bathroom apartment in Adams Point. This home has an open floor plan that leads onto a balcony. This efficient unit is versatile in that it has a great office nook to set up a home office.
Truly a sophisticated remodel completed with Karndean floors; full kitchen with Frigidaire and Bosch stainless steel appliances, and white quartz countertops. Sleek modern fixtures and lighting with cabinets created locally by Treasure Island Woodworks. Complete with a full bathroom with floating vanity with shower over tub and a large walk in closet with built-in closet organizers.
In tune with today’s needs, 285 Lee Street provides a pet washing station, bike storage, garage parking, and EV charging stations. Homes are equipped with USB ports plus state-of-the-art cost-effective solutions including energy-efficient appliances, Nest thermostat systems, LED light fixtures, and water-saving toilets. The building is wired for cable TV and Webpass high-speed internet.
• 1bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 592 sq. ft.
• Remodeled and updated
• Open living and kitchen area
• Modern kitchen with white quartz countertops and breakfast bar; custom backsplash; stainless steel appliances including Frigidaire refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven and Bosch dishwasher; custom cabinets by Treasure Island Woodworks
• Large walk-in closet
• Upscale bathroom with shower over tub, floating vanity, and water-saving toilet
• Beautiful flooring by Karndean
• USB outlets
• Ceiling fan
• High- end LED light fixtures
• Double- paned windows
• Nest thermostat system with Honeywell heating in bedrooms
• Parking available
• Pets considered on an individual basis
• Photos are of a similar unit
• Remodeled exterior and interior
• Lockers for package receipt
• Telephone entry system compatible with cell phones
• Laundry rooms on each floor with 2 shared washers and dryers
• Trash chutes on each floor
• Pet bathing station
• WebPass high-speed internet
• Bike storage available
• Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, and groceries with a Walk Score of 87
• Easy access to freeways and public transportation
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Utilities: None; Security deposit: 1 month + $200 – Delivered unfurnished – Non-smoking unit – Parking available for $175 – Pets considered with $50 pet rent and $500 deposit.
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.