- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 750 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Other heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Spacious one bed, one bath apartment in mid-Inner Richmond neighborhood. The apartment is located in a quiet & secured building; it has a beautifully remodeled kitchen, tiled bathroom with shower over the tub, hardwood floors, and fresh paint throughout. On-site laundry. One garage parking space is available.
– 20th Avenue, between Fulton and Cabrillo Streets
– 1/2 block away from public transportation
– 1/2 block away from Golden Gate Park
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Kitchen with appliances
— Electric range
– Shared laundry in building, coin-operated
– 6 unit multifamily building
– Intercom System
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: $2,520.00 – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Cats negotiable – Non-smoking unit – one (1) parking space in a shared garage available for $50.00 per month with preference given to applications who take the property – Additional storage included with rent – 727 20th Ave., #2, San Francisco, CA 94121 (Central Richmond) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.