- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1033 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Electricity heating
- Parking: Garage
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Rent 111 Chestnut Street, Unit 602 at Parc Telegraph in North Beach!
Fantastic 2 bedroom condo with a beautiful view of the bay now available at the amazing Parc Telegraph, ideally situated steps away from the most iconic areas of San Francisco! A spacious and open kitchen through living area has room for a dining set, built-in display shelving and cabinet, and a mirrored wall that amplifies the warm sunlight that shines in. Both of the roomy bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom and ample closet space, and the master provides a customized closet as well as a double vanity and oversized shower. For your convenience, a stacked washer and dryer are provided in-unit, and one assigned garage parking is included.
Parc Telegraph is a contemporary mid-rise building full of amenities nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac at the base of Telegraph Hill. Walking distance to Ferry Building, Financial District, F-train, Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, Trader Joe’s, Safeway, Starbucks, Bay Club, a park, restaurants, and much more. Walking score of 99. Residents of the Parc Telegraph enjoy access to the fully-equipped fitness center overlooking a beautiful courtyard, which is beautifully landscaped and provides a serene environment for enjoying fresh air with friends and family, or simply relaxing while taking in the view of the fountain. The street is quiet and peaceful, and yet residents at Parc Telegraph have the convenience of the whole city around! The building is protected by 24/7 security and has a secured garage for worry-free parking.
Contact Anh Vu at email@example.com or 510-730-2068 to Rent 111 Chestnut Street, Unit 602 in North Beach today!
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms, with one off each bedroom
– Gorgeous view of the bay
– Kitchen with Bosch and Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances
— Electric range
– Open layout
– Lots of storage, with a customized walk-in closet in the master bedroom
– Hardwood flooring
– Laundry in-unit
– Secured garage parking included
– Move-in Specials*: $300.00 rent concessions for the second, third, and fourth months* (please review Key Terms)
– 24/7 security personnel
– Beautiful courtyard with seating, greenery, and peaceful fountain
– Well-equipped Fitness center overlooking the courtyard
– Glass elevator with incredible view of the bay
– Walking score of 92+
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Move-in Specials*: $300.00 rent concessions for the second, third, and fourth months. Listing price already reflects the discount rent. After the specials, base rent is reverted to $4,250.00 for the remaining lease duration – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – 1 parking space in secured garage is included – Additional storage locker included with rent – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – 111 Chestnut St., #602, San Francisco, CA 94111 (North Beach) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.