- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1115 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Stunning, dramatic designer 2-level view loft by architect David Baker at the corner of 18th and Arkansas. Here in prime northslope Potrero, you are in the heart of one SF’s most sought after neighborhoods, just a block or two to Whole Foods and the celebrated gourmet lifestyle the area is famous for! Great volume and light defined by floor to vaulted ceiling windows that frame downtown and confirm you live nowhere else on earth but SF! Great floor plan exhibits 2 real master suites and 2 incredible walkout decks. BBQ and entertaining is even an option for the huge outdoor space off the upper level, private and serene with garden views. With gleaming refinished hardwood floors and new paint, this chic, crisp pad is perfect for the refined Urban Dweller! Enjoy a kitchen that was just renovated. Garage parking for one car available.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft is one of the g2 Lofts, part of a thriving artist’s community next to Goodman Gallery in Potrero Hill and consist of live/work lofts and gallery, studio, and performance spaces.This stunning loft is on the top floor and gets plenty of natural light. The enclosed master bedroom is on the mezzanine level and has a spacious patio. There is a second bedroom on the first level with a full bathroom and a shared patio space.
– 2 full master suites, each with its own private balcony
– 2 bathrooms
– 1115 square feet as per owner
– Soaring vaulted ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
– Beautiful views of the city
– Renovated Kitchen with appliances
— Electric stove and oven
— Garbage disposal
– Freshly painted with newly refinished hardwood flooring
– Central heating/air conditioning
– Laundry in-unit
– Stellar location, just a few blocks from Whole Foods and surrounded by gourmet eateries