- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1027 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage
Description, features & terms
Airy and bright 1 bedroom condo, nestled in the quiet neighborhood of Corona Heights. There’s plenty of room to stretch out through the main livings areas, including a spacious living room complete with bay window, decorative fireplace, and built-in open display shelving; as well as an eat-in chef’s kitchen outfitted with stainless steel Viking appliances, bar seating at the kitchen island, and additional dining area. The bedroom offers a large closet and private patio access, and the fully remodeled bathroom has been tastefully redesigned with hotel-inspired touches. Additional features include beautiful hardwood flooring and in-unit laundry. Garage parking and storage are available for an additional $ 200. Residents also enjoy access to a shared deck as well as a garden, with plenty of room for four-legged friends to get some outside play time and exercise.
1 Douglass St is situated in a great spot of Corona Heights, just steps from Corona Heights Park, Dog Run, and Randall Museum, and within easy walking distance to lots of dining and nightlife options on Market and Castro Streets.
– 1 bedroom with a large closet
– Den/office/guest room with sliding glass door
– 1 fully remodeled bathroom with a full-sized bathtub
– Chef’s kitchen with Viking appliances, kitchen island, and Heath ceramic tiles
— Double wall-mount oven
— Gas countertop stove
— Garden view kitchen!
– Decorative fireplace
– Hardwood flooring throughout
– Very pet-friendly with lots of outdoor space
– Bosch washer and dryer in-unit
– Steps from Corona Heights Park, Dog Run, and Randall Museum
– Large closet
– Garden and deck