- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Pets: Yes
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Incredible corner unit, top floor 1.5 bedroom with views of Sutro Tower and more! This charming unit boasts high ceilings, great period details, and ample storage space. A unique turret in the living room provides a cozy and bright nook overlooking the neighborhood, great for a work-from-home office area, breakfast nook, or reading/lounging space. The classic bedroom has a large closet and bay window bench with storage. The dining room with another bright bay window has additional closet space and could easily be utilized as a second bedroom. A spacious classic-style kitchen with checkboard flooring is outfitted with built-in cabinets, gas range, and a large pantry closet as well. In addition, you will find many beautiful Victorian-era details throughout, such as picture railing, beautiful shelving, and board and batten paneling.
This is a premier location, two blocks from the shopping and dining nexus centered at Castro and 24th Streets. The dining possibilities are endless, and you won’t need to go far for any shopping needs. Whole Foods is only 3.5 blocks away, Noe Valley Branch Library is 2.5 blocks, Noe Valley Farmers Market is only 5 blocks! Bookstores, bakeries, and coffee shops are all very close by.
– 1.5 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Top floor corner unit
– Spacious living room with unique turret and seating area surrounded by windows
– Dining room with bright bay window and large closet, which could be utilized as an additional sleeping area
– Roomy kitchen with lots of cabinets and classic checkerboard style flooring
— Gas range
— Large pantry closet
– Charming Victorian-era details; picture railing, board and batten panels, decorative original built-in shelving
– Lots of windows/bay windows and splashed with natural light
– High, coved ceilings
– Wood flooring
– Built-in cabinetry
– Shared laundry in building
– Great location with several shopping and dining options nearby
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage pickup included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – 749 Diamond St., San Francisco, CA 94114 (Noe Valley) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.