- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 840 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Rent 1688 Wallace Ave., #302 in Bayview: Bright top floor unit with 6-foot windows bring in lots of natural light in living and dining room. Living and dining area has new wide plank vinyl flooring that looks like wood and is sound and water proof. Modern kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel dishwasher, fridge and stove. Two bedrooms with custom energy efficient top-down/bottom-up honeycomb window blinds. Bathrooms have granite countertops, floors, and shower-over-tub surrounds with large fully mirrored medicine cabinets. Shared roof deck with water views.
Walking distance to the neighborhood’s best local dining and entertainment spots, including the Gratta Wines Tasting Room and Italian Market (1/2 block), Walgreens (1/2 block), Cafe Envy (1 block), Crafstman and Wolves Patisserie, (2 blocks), Tato Mexican Restaurant (5 blocks), Bayview Opera House (6 Blocks), and All Good Pizza (7 blocks). Close to nearby parks including Candlestick Recreation Park (a 5-minute drive), with open grass fields, picnic areas with barbeque pits, Heron’s Head Park (3-minute drive) with an enclosed off-leash dog run, long trails out to the bay, the EcoCenter, a protected wildlife habitat, and picnic areas with barbeque pits, McLaren Park (7-minute drive) with palygrounds, picnic areas, game courts,a golf course, and more than 7 miles of trails. Third Street light rail is right across the street. In addition to the many of the Bayview, you are also in close proximity to dining and entertainment in the Dogpatch, Mission Bay, the Warriors Chase Center, and the Giants Oracle Park.
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Bright top-floor condo
– Living room
– Dining room
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
— Gas range
— Garbage disposal
– 6 foot windows and custom plantation shutters and blinds
– Freshly painted
– Shared roof deck with water views
Contact Elizabeth Kim at email@example.com or 415-518-7966 to Rent 1688 Wallace Ave., #302 in Bayview today!
– Contact Liz for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – 1 parking space and storage closet in secured garage for available for additional fee. Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
Aleah MainzerVerified tenant
I really enjoyed living at 1688 Wallace Ave #302. The neighborhood had a lot of fun restaurants and was always the warmest in the city! The roof top was lovely to lounge on as well. The landlords were amazing and fixed anything right away (they even bought a new stove when it was needed!) I am only moving on to live with my boyfriend otherwise I would not leave!