- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1350 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Laundry in Building
Description, features & terms
Located on one of San Francisco’s Slow Streets just steps from Golden Gate Park and the Panhandle, this fantastic residence provides a quiet retreat in a superb area. This 4 bedroom, 2 split-bathroom abode has a flexible layout with period details and comtemporary updates that blend together effortlessly to offer a modern feel while highlighting the San Francisco charm of the original home – including high ceilings, picture railing/molding and hardwood flooring throughout. Each of the bedrooms has zoned/individual heaters, frosted dual-paned windows providing beautiful filtered light and extra sound reduction from the outside world, and a spacious closet. The fourth bedroom has a loft and could be utilized in a number of ways, from a full bedroom to an office to an additional entertaining space. Enjoy the fully updated kitchen, which has plenty of space for whipping up a great meal and is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, lots of storage with chic white soft-close cabinets, lovely tiled flooring, and has a large pantry closet. A spacious living room boasts coved ceilings, beautiful dual-paned bay windows, as well as a decorative fireplace. Residents also enjoy access to a shared yard, and there’s laundry in the building.
1862 Page St. is located in Haight Ashbury, central to numerous conveniences like Whole Foods, lots of restaurants, amazing Golden Gate Park, the Panhandle, and much more.
– 4 bedrooms with flexible layout
– 2 split bathrooms
– Beautifully updated with high ceilings and Victorian/Edwarding detailing
– Roomy living room with charming decorative fireplace, coved ceilings, dual-paned bay windows overlooking yard, and picture railing/moulding
– Spacious, modern kitchen with abundant cabinet/counter space, deep stainless steel sink, and stainless steel appliances:
— 5-burner gas range
— Soft-close cabinets
— Large pantry closet
— Tiled flooring
– Picture railing throughout
– Dual-paned frosted windows
– Hardwood flooring
– Shared yard
– Laundry in building
– Just 1-2 blocks from Whole Foods, restaurants, Golden Gate Park, and the Panhandle
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Utilities not included (water and trash prorated) – Delivered unfurnished – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – 1862 Page St., #2, San Francisco, CA 94117 (Haight Ashbury) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.