- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 833 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Enjoy this spacious one bedroom at The Essex on Lake Merritt. Enjoy views to the pool and Lake Merritt from the living room, bedroom and the deck. The bedroom is carpeted and has a spacious walk-in closet. Beautiful wood floors in the living room, dining area and kitchen. Additional built in desk which works great for the home office! Other unit amenities include In-unit washer/dryer, modern appliances and granite countertops. 1 car indoor garage parking space is available. Building amenities include 24 hour front desk, an exercise room, pool, clubhouse, business center, and high speed elevators.
The Essex is located directly on Lake Merritt. It is the United States’ first official wildlife refuge and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. With amazing grassy shores; several artificial islands intended as bird refuges; an interpretive center called the Rotary Nature Center; a boating center where kayaks, sailboats, canoes, and rowboats can be rented and classes are held; and a fairytale-themed amusement park – Children’s Fairyland, Lake Merritt has something to offer for everyone. Enjoy the 3.4 mile path around the lake or relax on a gondola ride. The famous and historic “Necklace of Lights” surrounding the lake is truly a sight to behold, especially at night. The Essex is the premiere luxury building in Lake Merritt and all of Oakland, delivering high-rise living at its best. Offering a 24-hour front desk; a business center; a club house and residents’ lounge; a well-equipped gym; a sun terrace with an outdoor pool, hot tub, and outdoor dining area with a barbecue; and on-site management. Incredible location close to downtown Oakland, Uptown Oakland’s arts and entertainment district, Jack London Square, the 19th Street and Lake Merritt BART Stations, the Oakland Public Library, the Malonga Casquelourd Center for the Arts, the Oakland Museum of California, Whole Foods, Trader Joes and more!
Uptown Oakland, Jack London Square, exciting restaurants, cafes, and BART are all in close proximity. This is an ideal alternative to renting in San Francisco; SF’s Financial District is just 13 minutes away by freeway or 23 minutes by BART.
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Kitchen with appliances and pantry
— Garbage disposal
– Built-in desk for great work from home office area
– Laundry in-unit
– Central heating/air conditioning
– Walk-in closet
– Hardwood flooring
– Right on Lake Merritt, with walking paths and great views
– Garage parking space with bike rack available
– 270-unit full-service luxury building
– 24-hour guard and doorperson
– Gorgeous entrance lobby
– Business center and club lounge
– Well-equipped fitness center
– Residents’ lounge/party room with TV opens onto outdoor dining area with barbecue
– Terrace courtyard with sunny lawn area; outdoor pool with lounge chairs; hot tub; and outdoor shower
– On-site management
– Just a few minutes to freeways, Lake Merritt BART, and 19th Street Oakland BART
– Ultimate Lake Merritt location near CA Museum, recreational activities, downtown shopping, and Whole Foods
– Walk Score of 95, a “Walker’s Paradise”
– Minimum 6 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – 1 parking space available – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – 1 Lakeside Dr., #317, Oakland, CA 94612 is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.