- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1006 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Parking: Garage
- Rent includes: Electricity, Garbage, Water, Internet
Description, features & terms
170 Off Third offers some of the best building amenities in the East Cut (formerly South Beach) neighborhood. This premiere location is perfect for the urban dweller – steps away from the Embarcadero, Safeway and tons of restaurants and shopping within immediate proximity. The newly opened Cafe Pascucci provides a distinctly hip European vibe coffee house right downstairs. Enjoy a richly appointed, two-story Club Room, private movie theater, fully equipped fitness center, and full-sized heated lap pool. The manicured, art-filled courtyard has a raised outdoor spa and BBQ grills. Commuters are able to access the Muni Light rail, Cal-Trains station, 101/280, and Bay Bridge very quickly. The classic contemporary design of 170 off Third was created by award-winning GGLO Architects. Residential lobbies at both King and Townsend streets make access easy while state of the art building systems provide the utmost in security.
– 2 bedroooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Kitchen with appliances
— Gas range
— Garbage disposal
– Electric remote-controlled blinds
– Superb location, just steps from Oracle Park, Chase Center, great restaurants and additional attractions!
– Laundry in-unit
– Parking and additional storage included!
– Dedicated, gated parking
– Lap pool with spa
– Outdoor barbeque area with dual grill
– Entertainer’s clubroom with chef’s kitchen
– Fitness center
– Movie theater
– Rooftop deck with 360-degree panoramic city views
– Minimum 6 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer, electricity, garbage removal, and internet included with rent – Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – 1 dedicated parking space in gated garage, included with rent – Additional storage locker included with rent – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – 170 King St., #602, San Francisco, CA 94107 (South Beach) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.