- 1 bathroom
- 567 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Other heating
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Electricity, Garbage, Gas, Heat, Water
Description, features & terms
Apartment #609 at The Lake Merritt is a large studio with an abundance of natural light and enjoys both city and Lake Merritt views. The Paramount Parlor Suite floor plan is spacious and open, and includes an extra large closet/flex space that could serve as a bedroom or a home office. Featuring a tasteful, freshly painted interior, an updated open kitchen/dining area, remodeled bathroom, a very large walk-in closet, high ceilings, period details throughout, high quality carpet, and much more. The Lake Merritt apartments are a perfect blend of period architecture and modern living at its best. UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED! Shared laundry room on site.The Lake Merritt is an intimate, yet grand, iconic and historic Oakland landmark building that is located on the edge of beautiful and popular Lake Merritt.
MOVE IN SPECIAL! $1,000 off a month for a 12 month lease!
Benefits of living here:
– Located directly across the street from Oakland’s urban pride and joy, Lake Merritt (a 140-acre park)
– Biking and walking paths out your front door!
– Close to public transportation, including BART and AC transit
– Close to shopping, restaurants, cafes, business and cultural attractions
– Views of Lake Merritt and/or the city from your apartment windows
– Utilities paid by owner
– Trash valet
– 24/7 remote doorman + controlled access building
Considered by many as the “Jewel on the Lake,” this Mediterranean Art Deco building was designed by award-winning architect, William Weeks. It has been lovingly cared for over the years by the owners, who have put an emphasis on restoring and maintaining the property’s original allure, making this one of Oakland’s most desirable buildings. Come for a tour and see for yourself!
– Floor Plan: Paramount Parlour Suite
– Large Hallway Walk-in Closet
– 567+/- Sq. Ft.
– Top Floor
– Views of Oakland & Lake Merritt
Features Common to All Apartments:
– Great Natural Lighting, Large Windows with Blinds
– Efficient Kitchen with Stone Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances:
— Gas Range
— Portable Countertop Dishwasher
– Breakfast Nook/Dining Area
– Contemporary Bathroom with Tiled Shower
– 9 foot Tall Ceilings
– Large Closets (some walk-ins)
– Built-in Cabinetry
– High-end Carpeting/Flooring
– Crown Double Stacked Molding
– All Utilities Included! (Water, garbage, PG&E – Approximately $175 value per month)
– Shared laundry room – Coin Free
– Security Deposit: $600
Building Features – The Lake Merritt:
– Mediterranean Art Deco building, designed by award-winning architect, William Weeks
– Controlled Access
– Garage Parking (Available for an additional fee)
– Bicycle Parking
– Laundry Room
– Coffee Bar
– Fitness Room
– Free Laundry Onsite, Available 24/7
– Library, Entertainment & Media Room
– Multipurpose/Lounge Room
– Package Collection Room
– ADA Accessible Entrance
– Lease term: 1 year preferred, 6 month lease term and/or shorter available – see Agent for more info – Move-In Special is reflected in listed price of $2,095, Base rent is $3,095 – Must sign a 12 month lease to qualify for Move-In Special – Security deposit: $600 – Delivered unfurnished – Utilities: PG&E, water/sewer, and garbage removal included with rent – Laundry: Coin Free Laundry – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking building – 1 parking space in secured garage available for additional fee, $250 – Apartment #609 at The Lake Merritt Apartments is located at 1800 Madison St., Oakland, CA 94612 (The Lake Merritt), which is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.