- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1369 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Electricity heating
- Parking: Garage
Description, features & terms
Beautiful, spacious, and sun-splashed, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is nestled in a superb location! This airy unit features sizeable spaces, high ceilings, and double-paned windows throughout. The large living room has ample space for gathering for the big game or cozying up by the fireplace. Each of the home’s three bedrooms are incredibly spacious with garden or outdoor views, amazing closet space, with one providing access to a private balcony. The primary bedroom has a walkthrough closet/dressing area to the ensuite bathroom.
Residents have access to a spacious fully fenced back yard which may be utilized to garden or entertain. Being at the crossroads of NoPA, Lower Haight, Alamo Square, Hayes Valley, and Duboce Triangle, residents have an amazing amount of entertainment, shopping, transportation, and outdoor activities/opportunities just right outside their door. There is a reason why this area is one of the most popular locations to live in!
***If you’re not viewing this on ReLISTO .com, go there to view video tour or text Sue Bowers at 415-735-4670 ***
– 3 large bedrooms (all in middle and back of unit – not street facing)
— Primary bedroom with walk-through closet/dressing room to ensuite bath
– 2 bathrooms
– Spacious living room
— Large windows
— Fireplace (low heat logs)
— High ceilings
– Kitchen with lots of cupboard and counter space
— 5-burner gas range/range hood
— Garbage disposal
– Private balcony accessed through third bedroom and kitchen
– Bright and airy
– Double-paned windows
– Tons of closet space
– Separately controlled heaters in each room
– Monkey Brains & Direct TV Hook Ups!
– Garage parking and additional storage room available
– Stackable washer and dryer in garage
– Huge backyard with plenty of room for gardening and/or entertaining!
– Walk Score: 98
– Transit Score: 86
– Bike Score: 90
– Close to Public Transportation (Multiple MUNI Bus Lines and N-Judah)
– Steps to Shops, Restaurants, and Cafes of Lower Haight and Divisadero Corridor
– Easy Walk to Shops and Restaurants of Duboce Triangle, Hayes Valley, Haight Ashbury, Mission Dolores, and Castro
– Easy Walk to Duboce Park, Alamo Square Park, Panhandle, Buena Vista Park, Dolores Park, and Golden Gate Park
– Short Walk to Safeway, Whole Foods, Bi-Rite, Falleti’s Market, Lucky’s Supermarket, and many local markets
– Close to CPMC Davies Campus
– Easy Commute to UCSF Parnassus Campus
– Near Tech Shuttle Stops and Short Commute to US-101 and I-80
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a month’s rent when all applicants have qualifying credit scores and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – 1 parking space and storage room in secured garage available for additional fee, please see agent for details – Utilities not included – Backyard and laundry shared with one other condo in building – 1032 Oak St., San Francisco, CA 94117 is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider. Rent Ordinance Section 37.9F. “This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”