- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 435 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
MOVE-IN SPECIAL: 2 Weeks Free Rent*
This well-appointed junior one bedroom home with an open concept living/dining/kitchen area is centrally located in San Francisco and is close to shopping, entertainment, culture, and has easy freeway access. The home also features a separate and sizeable bedroom area allowing it be used as an exclusive sleeping area. There is also a large hallway closet, alcove area for additional storage, and an in-unit washer and dryer for your max convenience. The views from the 10th floor look North and are impressive! Pets are welcome making this the perfect home for you and your furry family members.
Conveniently located at the intersection of the thriving Mission District; eclectic Hayes Valley neighborhood; and the redeveloped Mid-Market and Van Ness Corridor, this building is located in the geographic center of San Francisco. Residents enjoy professional services including on-site management, dual elevator banks, a fitness center, and a lush landscaped courtyard. Leased parking for multiple cars is available.
Feel the pulse of the City with the best it has to offer immediately outside your front door. World-class entertainment is located along the Van Ness corridor with the San Francisco Ballet, Orchestra, Opera House, and newly opened SF Jazz Center. No car? No problem. Enjoy a multitude of neighborhood amenities including Zagat-rated dining options, trendy cafes, and nightlife. Whole Foods and Safeway groceries and locally owned retailers are also within close proximity. Transportation options for commuters include Muni/BART, 280/101, and corporate shuttle stops.
– 10th Floor with Views
– Jr. One Bedroom
– Well-Sized Separate Bedroom Area
– Open Concept Living, Dining, and Kitchen Area
– Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, including Microwave
– High Ceilings
– Double Pane Windows with Top Down/Bottom Up Blinds
– Wood Flooring
– Ample Storage with Hallway Closet and Nooks in Hallway and Sleeping Area
– Washer Dryer In Unit!
– Entrances on 1655 Mission Street and 140 South Van Ness Avenue
– Landscaped courtyard with barbecue and furnishings
– Fitness center
– Conference room
– Package storage
– Parking is available to rent directly from building garage
– Walk Score: 98
– Transit Score: 100
– Bike Score: 99
– Easy walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, and nightlife of Hayes Valley, Mission District, Union Square, Financial District, and Castro
– Steps to public transportation, including multiple MUNI bus and underground lines and close to BART
– Short walk to multiple markets and grocery stores, including Rainbow Co-op, The Market, Whole Foods, Safeway, and Trader Joe’s
– Short walk to Target and Costco
– Close to multiple tech shuttles stop
– Short commute to US-101, I-80, and I-280
– Easy walk to the cultural center of San Francisco – multiple museums, Opera House, Symphony, SF Jazz Center, and more!
*Move-In Special: 2 weeks free rent with lease starting within 30 days of application submission; Special will be applied to 2nd month
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have qualifying credit score and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Parking available, see Agent for details – Water and Garbage included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details – 1655 Mission St., #1037, San Francisco, CA 94103 (South of Market) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider. Rent Ordinance Section 37.9F. This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.