- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1500 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Street
- Rent includes: Garbage
Description, features & terms
Luxurious condo in the heart of Nob Hill. Centrally located, this spacious 1500 sq ft two level garden apartment is steps away from often pictured Huntington Park, Luxury Hotels such as the Fairmont, and iconic Taylor Street with its multitude of outdoor dining venues and euro style grocery stores, boutiques, and coffee shops.
Main living area consisting of living, dining, kitchen and bathroom are on the top level. Spacious living room with alcove allows for a separate office area to be set up while allowing for full use of the living space. Kitchen and dining room features an open concept design to allow for formal or informal/social use while cooking, sitting around the kitchen island. Oversize refrigerator allows for ample storage of food.
Lower level features two well sized bedroom, ample closet space and direct access to outdoor exclusive use patio. Additional alcove may be used for a separate desk space or for additional storage.
– Two Bedrooms
– Garden Patio – Exclusive Use
– Living Room
– Kitchen/Dining Room
– – Kitchen Island with Bar Seating
– – Gas Range with 4x 15,000 BTU Burners
– – Dishwasher
– – Double Sink
– – Stainless Appliances
– – Soft Close Cabinets
– – Under the Counter Lighting
– 2 Bathrooms
– Multiple Alcoves
– Utility / Work Room
– Multiple Walk In Closets
– Milgard sound deadening triple paned windows
– Mahogany Hardwood and Luxury Vinyl Flooring
– Central Heat
– Recessed Ceiling Lights.
– Gas Fireplace
– Jetted Tub
– Triple Pane Windows- Super quiet in the property
– Parking: Lots of parking options for resident. Tenant are eligible for parking permits allowing street parking. Multiple garage spaces in the immediate area. Due to daily street cleaning, a great deal of parking is open and free during certain times of the day. See agent for details. Taxi service just one block away as well as options to be picked up at your door.
– Safeway and Traders Joe 5 minutes away
– Huntington Park one block over
– Financial District, Union Square and North Beach Walking Distance
– Walk Score 95% !!!!
– Pets Negotiable. Owner will consider cat or dog
– Garbage Included
– Street Parking- Parking Garages Nearby
– Private Laundry included in the rent
– Additional Storage Available- See Agent
– Sqft is approx
– Security Deposit 1.0x Rent with FICO > 750 and Good Reference
– Roof Deck is deeded to the upper unit for their exclusive use. Opportunity for limit use may be negotiable, see agent for full details
Susie SchafferVerified tenant
Overall incredible landlords and they were a large reason why we stayed in their lovely apartment for 7 years. Extremely responsive. Any repair, small or large they were always attentive to get the repairs done. Recently, we were out of town and there was a small leak coming from the kitchen. They contacted us right away and were able to have it repaired in our absence which was so nice. It can be challenging having your landlords live above you however Jim and Kristin made it a lovely experience. We always felt a sense of comfort knowing they lived above us. If it wasn’t for the fact we needed a larger space for our family we probably would have stayed forever!
Jim and Kristin have been amazingly warm and welcoming to us during our tenancy at 1114 Clay Street. As landlords, they They were keenly responsive in taking care of the very few maintenance issues while respecting our privacy/space. We loved it here. If I were to return to San Francisco, I would jump at the opportunity to rent this apartment.