- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1500 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
Description, features & terms
Here is a spacious three bedroom single family home with a perfect location. Aztec Street is one of the city’s few quiet cul-de-sac’s with very little street traffic. This property sits elevated over the neighborhood with commanding city views. Some features include, hardwood floors, updated kitchen, master suite with dual bathroom vanity, and many unique details which set this space apart from the others. Easy access to local neighborhood shops, restaurants, public transportation, downtown, shuttles, and parks give this home a perfect San Francisco location.
– Picture windows with panoramic views of San Francisco
– Three Bedrooms including master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Hardwood flooring
– Updated kitchen with gas appliances
– Multiple skylights and light wells.
– Recessed lighting
– Custom closets by “California Closets”
– Central Heating
– In wall speakers system
– Easy access to Hwy 280 and 101.
– Social kitchen with open floor plan
– Washer and dryer
– Back yard, with lawn furniture and fire-pit
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Attached Garage with extra storage
*$5995 Advertised rate only available for 6 month lease terms. Rental rate for lease terms 7+ months = $6295*
Key Terms; Pets negotiable, Utilities paid for by tenant, Security deposit 1.5x rent, Minimum 12 month lease