- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1155 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
Description, features & terms
Immerse yourself in the dynamic vibrancy of San Francisco living at 5 Elsie Street. Nestled on a quiet and cozy street in the heart of Bernal Heights, this stunning mid-century 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home radiates elegance and sophistication, complemented by an array of modern amenities. Step inside and marvel at the seamless blend of timeless design and modern luxury. The home is anchored by a Scandi-inspired kitchen adorned with sparkling quartz countertops, top-of-the-line Viking stove, a sleek, hide-away Liebherr refrigerator with a double freezer, and a stainless steel Miele dishwasher. Soft-close cabinets and cleverly hidden cabinets offer elegance and functionality. The luxury continues throughout with beautiful hardwood floors underfoot, a cozy fireplace for those foggy San Francisco nights, and double-pane windows framing the city’s breathtaking views. This exquisite home even includes the rare feature of a spacious private garage complete with storage and a workbench. This is indoor-outdoor living at its finest. Step outside onto the private deck, furnished with comfortable patio furniture and a BBQ – an ideal space for al fresco dining or simply enjoying a peaceful moment.
– Exquisite 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– Easy access to 280 and 101
– New modern kitchen with quartz countertops
– Top-of-the-line Viking stove
– Stainless steel Miele dishwasher
– Hide-away Liebherr refrigerator with a double freezer
– Soft-close cabinets
– Spacious private garage with storage with workbench and ample room for projects
– Private deck with patio furniture and BBQ
– Near floating staircase
– New in-unit washer and dryer
– Double-pane windows offer excellent views of San Francisco and iconic landmarks
– Walkability Score of 96
5 Elsie Street is more than just a home – it’s a lifestyle. Located in the highly-coveted Northwest corner of Bernal Heights, you’ll enjoy the superb walkability with amazing views from the top of Bernal Heights Hill and the easy accessibility that this location offers. Whether you’re grabbing a cup of coffee at a nearby café, indulging in the best of local dining, enjoying a leisurely stroll through Bernal Heights Park, or window shopping along Cortland Street, you’re never far from what you need. Known for its delightful neighborhood charm and welcoming community, Bernal Heights offers a tranquil, friendly, and quaint feel amidst the bustling city.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the pinnacle of San Francisco living. Make 5 Elsie Street your new home today!
– Minimum 9-month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a month’s rent, when all applicants have FICO > 750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Pets Negotiable – Non-smoking unit – 1 Car Parking in Private Garage included with rent – Additional storage shed underneath deck – 5 Elsie St., San Francisco, CA 94110 (Bernal Heights), is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. The information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process of transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty, or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms, or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice was provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider. Rent Ordinance Section 37.9F. “This rental unit is subject to the San Francisco Rent ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”