- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 642 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Electricity heating
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Rent 529 Stevenson St., #217 in SoMa: Located in the heart of San Francisco’s Mid-Market – SoMa technology district, Stevenson Lofts is a boutique building featuring micro, studio, and one bedroom loft apartments. Each home has its own unique floorplan and signature ladder or spiral staircase taking full advantage of the extra tall ceilings. They are flooded with natural light through the huge double-paned windows and have sleeping/living nooks tucked underneath the loft area to maximize space. Residents enjoy a wealth of features found in only the largest of developments including a garden courtyard, spacious roof deck with dog run, community room, bicycle parking, WebPass (super high-speed Internet), and more!
Unit Specific Features:
– Jr. 1 bedroom loft
– 1 bathroom
– 2nd floor
– Large nook under loft with closet
– Wall creating second space in loft
– Additional coat closet
– 5 burner range
– Neighborhood views
– Total Sqft 642 | Lower Level 423 | Loft Level 219
– Loft height estimate: 4′
Features Common to All Units:
– Loft space with signature ladder or spiral staircase
– Stackable washer and dryer in each unit
– Air conditioning and heating system
– Stainless appliances
– High powered range hood
– Garbage Disposal
– Under the counter accent lighting in kitchen
– Wood grain flooring
– Extra-high ceilings
– Oversized double pane windows
– Roller shades
– Recessed lighting
– Views of city or bamboo courtyard
– Webpass: Urban Internet up to 500 Mbps* available for additional fee
– Roof deck with amazing City views and dog run
– Bamboo garden courtyard with sitting areas
– Community room with WebPass access
– Bike storage
– White zone for easy loading/unloading
– Walk Score: 97
– Transit Score: 100
– Bike Score: 97
– Centrally located and a short walk to Union Square, FiDi (Financial District), Hayes Valley, Mission, and City Hall
– Tons of restaurants, cafes, and shops right out your front door!
– Steps to MUNI Underground and bus lines and BART and short walk to CalTrain
– Easy walk to tons of culture and entertainment, including The Warfield, Golden Gate Theater, Orpheum Theater, SF MOMA, IMAX theaters, and much more!
– Short walk to many tech headquarters, including Twitter, Salesforce, Adobe, WeWork, and much more!
– Easy walk to UC Hastings Law School, Golden Gate University, City College Downtown Campus, and Academy of Art University
– Easy walk to Target, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Harvest Urban Market, Farmer’s Markets at Ferry Building and United Nations Plaza, and various neighborhood markets
– Short walk to multiple parks, including Yerba Buena Garden and Union Square
– Many gyms nearby, including Crunch Fitness, SF Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness, LiveFit, 24 Hour Fitness, jit jitsu, and more
To view all available units, please visit: https://www.relisto.com/building/stevenson-lofts/
Contact Sue Bowers at email@example.com or 408-655-0151 to Rent 529 Stevenson St., #112 in SoMa today!
– Lease term: 1 year preferred, but Owner will consider a 6 month lease term at a higher rental rate – Security deposit: Starting at $1,000 – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – WebPass available for additional fee – Pets will be considered on an individual basis and will be subject to breed restrictions, additional deposit and pet rent required – Non-smoking unit – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see your ReLISTO agent for details *Stevenson Lofts is located at 529 Stevenson Street and 550 Jessie Street – 550 Jessie St., #217, San Francisco, CA 94103 (South of Market/SoMa) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. Certain services or amenities will have fees associated with them. Room dimensions, ceiling height and square footage are approximate and may vary depending on how they were measured. Total Square Foot measurements are a combination of loft and primary floors. Loft areas vary in height. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.