- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1680 ft²
- Pets: Not allowed
- Parking: Tandem ($305.00/month)
- Rent controlled
Description, features & terms
This beautiful, historic top floor flat is the perfect balance of charm and period details including wainscoting, original rosettes, soaring ceilings, and hardwood flooring with modern amenities for your convenience and comfort. It also has large windows and skylights throughout flooding the home with natural light.
The living room is bright with large windows, built-in bookshelves, and a decorative fireplace. There is large nook off the living room perfect for an additional sitting area or home office space. There is an additional room off the formal dining room that will also make a great home office. The formal dining room is large and has a built-in hutch, making it perfect for hosting. The kitchen has tons of storage and counter space, along with room for a small table. The appliances are stainless and include a dishwasher, built-in microwave, gas range, and double sink with a garbage disposal.
Both bedrooms are large and have en-suite bathrooms. The southern facing master suite has large windows, a walk-in closet, and laundry for your convenience. It also has a sunroom and overlooks the serene green garden below. The landscaped yard is a great place to spend a sunny afternoon or to BBQ.
The home has numerous closets to meet your storage needs. Additionally, there is room in the garage for storage along with room to park 2 cars tandem.
This home is located in San Francisco’s desired Pacific Heights neighborhood and is conveniently located close to the shops and restaurants on Sacramento, Fillmore, Divisadero, and California Streets, as well as to Alta Plaza Park and the Presidio. This almost 1700 square foot flat has a flexible floorplan and is an ideal place to call home.
– 2 Large Bedrooms
– 2 En-Suite Bathrooms
– Formal Living Room with Bonus Room
– Formal Dining Room
– Modernized Kitchen with Stainless Appliances (Gas Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Garbage Disposal)
– Sun Room
– Bright with Large Windows Throughout
– Period Details including Crown Molding and Wainscoting
– Decorative Fireplace
– Gallery Accent Lighting
– Washer and Dryer (Large Load)
– Grass Backyard
– Parking For Two Cars Available with Storage – See ReLISTO Agent
WALK SCORE: 97 – Walker’s Paradise
– Property Delivered Unfurnished
– Pricing Based on Lease Beginning by 6/1/2020
– Lease Term: 1 Year
– Utilities Included: Water and Trash
– Security Deposit: 1x Monthly Rent with Qualifying FICO Score and Good References
– 2-Car Parking and Storage Available
– Sorry, No Pets Allowed
– No Smoking
– Square Footage Approximate
*Photos show what rooms would look like with white paint
Real Estate Leasing and Management Solutions For San Francisco and Bay Area