- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1100 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Parking: Outdoor
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This truly special home is a large, 2-story carriage house tucked off the street behind the main building on the property giving you the perfect combination of privacy, but still have all of the shops, restaurants, and cafés of Noe Valley only steps away. The first floor of the home has a spacious living room with large windows and a bench rail along one of the walls. The large eat-in kitchen has room for a small table, gas range, dishwasher, and a separate room that would make a wonderful pantry and/or storage room. The whole upstairs is a huge bedroom suite with a modern gas fireplace, large walk-in closet, and full bathroom. The room is so large that you can comfortably fit a sleeping area and another cozy living area around the fireplace or an office space. The home overlooks the shared courtyard and has easy access to the shared laundry in the courtyard. It is rare to find a standalone 1-bedroom cottage in San Francisco, let alone in the heart of one of the most sought after neighborhoods in San Francisco!
This home is nestled in the heart of Noe Valley and has everything that you need/want right outside your front door. It is just steps to the shops, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and more in Noe Valley. There is also a Whole Foods and weekly Farmer’s Market for when you want to eat at home. Multiple MUNI bus lines, the J underground, and BART are all easily accessible from here as well making for an easy commute to work and to explore other neighborhoods. There is also a parking space available less than 1 block away for those with a car – please reach out to us for more information.
Contact us today to find out how to make this amazing place your new home!
– 2-story standalone carriage house
– Spacious floor plan at approximately 1100sqft
– Full-floor second level primary suite
— Gas fireplace
— Large walk-in closet with built-in storage
— High coved ceilings
— Large window with decorative Juliette balcony overlooking courtyard/garden area
— Beautiful round and stained glass windows
– 1 bathroom
— Large walk-in shower
— Ample storage
– Eat in kitchen with appliances and large pantry closet
— Gas range
– Large living room
— Bench rail – great for pillows/cushions to make a cozy reading area and/or décor
— Wood flooring
— Walk-in storage closet under the stairs
– Shared brick courtyard/garden
– Laundry in building
– Pets OK!
– Walk Score: 98
– Steps to restaurants, shops, and cafes of Noe Valley
– Close to restaurants and shops of Castro, Bernal Heights, and Mission
– Short walk to basketball courts, Douglass Park with tennis courts, playground, and dog play area, and Clipper Community Garden
– Close to many parks, including Dolores Park, Upper Noe Recreation Center, Glen Canyon Park, and Bernal Heights Park
– Steps to Whole Foods, Walgreens, and Noe Valley Town Square with weekly Farmer’s Market
– Close to CMPC Bernal Heights Campus
– Short walk to multiple MUNI bus lines, MUNI J underground line, and BART
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1xof a months rent when all applicants have qualifying credit scores and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Garbage removal and water included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis (no aggressive breeds), additional deposit required – Designated parking space available for rent, $300 – Non-smoking unit – 4029 24th St., San Francisco, CA 94114 (Noe Valley) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.