- 1 bathroom
- Pets: No
- Gas heating
Description, features & terms
Now available in the heart of the vibrant, revitalized neighborhood of Hayes Valley! With wood flooring, efficiency kitchen, a bay window, and a huge updated bathroom complete with bright accent tiles, this studio apartment is settled in one of the most walkable areas of San Francisco. Just steps away from a variety of boutiques, dessert shops, takeout, bars, and restaurants. This cohesive community also features a community garden, a pocket park with art installations, and access to music and theater near the Civic Center.
– Studio Apartment
– 1 Bathroom
– Efficiency Kitchen
– Convection Oven/Microwave
– Hot Plate
– Bay Window
– Wood Floors
– Roof Deck – Great for entertaining!
– Laundry in Building
– Walk Score: 99 – Walker’s Paradise
– Bike Score: 98 – Biker’s Paradise
– Steps to Shops and Restaurants of Hayes Valley
– Multiple Tech Shuttle Stops Nearby
– Steps to MUNI Bus Lines and Short Walk to MUNI Underground and BART
– Easy Walk to Safeway, Whole Foods, Nabila’s Organic Market, and Nick’s Market (amazing neighborhood market)
– Short Walk to Patricia’s Green, Alamo Square Park, and Dolores Park
– Short Walk to Shops and Restaurants of Lower Haight, Duboce Triangle, Mission, Castro, and NOPA
– Few Blocks to Entrance to 101S and I-80E and Bay Bridge for Easy Commute
– Security deposit = 1x of a months rent for security deposit when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – 12 month minimum lease term – Utility fee = $100 per month for Electricity, Water, Sewer, Gas and Trash – Available NOW!
*Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured.