- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 600 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Street
- Rent controlled
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Spacious one bedroom apartment in top of Nob Hill. Nob Hill is a definitive San Francisco neighborhood, home to history and a pedigree that continues to thrive today.
Within the borders of this high-class neighborhood are some of the most upscale restaurants, stately homes, and exclusive hotels; yet it is surrounded by a diverse group of neighborhoods that attract a variety of residents and visitors.
The homes in Nob Hill are well known for being grand, a direct reflection of a more sophisticated time. Residents here live in mostly single-family homes that are vintage Edwardian flats, but luxury high-rise condominiums also found here make it a popular neighborhood for both young couples and urban professionals.
Its unmistakably upscale reputation goes back more than one hundred years ago during the Gold Rush when it was home to many mansions built by railroad tycoons of the time in their attempt to escape the chaos on flatter grounds. In those locations today sit luxury hotels, including the famous Fairmont Hotel, as well as Grace Cathedral, revered as one of San Francisco’s grandest churches.
The iconic cable car runs up Powell into the Nob Hill neighborhood taking tourists through the vibrant area. While similar in stature to neighbors like Russian Hill and Pacific Heights, the heights of Nob Hill seem to represent a climb up to the life of luxury, while surrounding districts such as the Financial District, Downtown, North Beach, and nearby Tenderloin each possess a completely unique and distinct character separate from Nob Hill.
Home to some of the most distinguished buildings and people of San Francisco, Nob Hill is a beloved neighborhood.
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Lots of natural light
— Gas range
– Lots of storage
– Wood flooring
– Ceiling fans
– Intercom system
– Coin-operated laundry in building
– 3X Parking garages available within 1-2 blocks – monthly rental (See Agent)
– Located at Jones St. and Washington St.
– Short walk to the shops and conveniences on Polk St.
– Blocks to Chinatown
– Convenient corner store one block down
– 5 minute walk to Huntington Park
– 5 minute walk to Grace Cathedral & Masonic Auditorium
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Cats will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required. Sorry, no dogs. – Non-smoking unit -Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured. – Disclaimer: some of the pictures are for other units that are available in this building – 1420 Jones Street Unit #6 is being presented by ReLISTO Leasing and Property Management DRE 01877685.