- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1380 ft² est.
- Pets: No
- Parking: Valet
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
MOVE-IN SPECIAL: See Key Terms or Ask Agent for Details
A sunny corner condo with a balcony is now available at the One Hawthorne, a premier building with unrivaled service and luxury. This home is on the 11th floor and offers gorgeous San Francisco city views from the full walls of floor to ceiling windows and balcony. It has one of the most desirable floor plans with the open floor plan living/dining area nestled between the 2 bedrooms for maximum separation of space and privacy. The floors are a unique and stunning solid natural wood that highlights the high-end furnishings such as the window treatments and top-of-the-line kitchen appliances and cabinetry. This home also comes with laundry in the unit and 1 valet parking space.
One Hawthorne is a landmark condominium building centrally located in downtown San Francisco at Hawthorne and Howard Streets and offering easy access to Yerba Buena Park, the SF MOMA, some of the city’s finest dining establishments, Union Square shopping, and the Academy of Art. Designed by EHDD Architecture and built by general contractor Webcor and structural engineer Middlebrook + Louie, the meticulously rendered facade blends San Francisco landmark style with graceful soaring glass to create a commanding city presence. It is also conveniently located only a couple of blocks from tons of public transportation, including multiple bus lines, MUNI underground, and BART, and only a few more to CalTrain.
– Corner unit with panoramic views of Downtown
– Large open layout (approximately 1,380 sq. ft. per owner)
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Kitchen with premium appliances
— Wine chiller
— Gas range
— Garbage disposal
– Multiple walk-in closets and closet organizer systems
– Floor to ceiling windows
– High-end window treatments, including blackout curtains in bedrooms
– Wood flooring
– Mounted flat screen TV with Sonos audio system
– Central heating/air conditioning
– Laundry in-unit
– Valet parking for 1 car included
– Bicycle parking for 2 bicycles included
– Attended lobby and 24 hour concierge
– Roof terrace with BBQ area
– Fitness center with outdoor cooling terrace
– Secure garage parking with 24 hour valet and EV charging stations
– In the heart of Downtown and all it has to offer!
– Walk Score: 94
– Transit Score: 100
– Steps to Yerba Buena Garden, Metreon, and SFMOMA
– Steps to Trader Joe’s and Target
– Steps to public transit, including MUNI bus and underground lines, BART, and CalTrain
– Short walk to offices in FiDi (Financial District) and shopping in Union Square
– Tons of renowned, high-end and everyday restaurants out your front door
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1.5x of a months rent – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Sorry, no pets – Non-smoking unit – Valet parking available for 1 car – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees paid by Tenant – Rent reflects $400 concession for first 4 months; Base rent is $5750 – 1 Hawthorne St., #11F, San Francisco, CA 94105 is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.