- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 650 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Rent controlled
- Laundry in Building
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
Spacious one bedroom apartment on top of Nob Hill. Large double parlor separated by french doors allows space to be utilized as a separate bedroom/living room or as one large living space. Wooden floors, high ceilings and large windows adorn the living space. Separate kitchen features a gas range and ample cabinet space. Bathroom features tub/shower combination, ecological sensitive toilette and separate dressing area.
Not Seeing this on ReLISTO? Use this link to view video and open house schedule: https://www.relisto. com/rentals/297602162
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Lots of natural light
– Renovated Kitchen
— Gas range
– Spacious Living Room
– – Spacious
– – Garden Views
– Double Pane Windows
– Lots of storage
– Wood flooring
– Window Treatments
– Ceiling fans
– Intercom system
– Coin-operated laundry in building
– 3X Parking garages available within 1-2 blocks – monthly rental (See Agent)
Nob Hill is a definitive San Francisco neighborhood, home to history and a pedigree that continues to thrive today.Within the borders of this high-class neighborhood are some of the most upscale restaurants, stately homes, and exclusive hotels; yet it is surrounded by a diverse group of neighborhoods that attract a variety of residents and visitors.
The homes in Nob Hill are well known for being grand, a direct reflection of a more sophisticated time. Residents here live in mostly single-family homes that are vintage Edwardian flats, but luxury high-rise condominiums also found here make it a popular neighborhood for both young couples and urban professionals.Its unmistakably upscale reputation goes back more than one hundred years ago during the Gold Rush when it was home to many mansions built by railroad tycoons of the time in their attempt to escape the chaos on flatter grounds. In those locations today sit luxury hotels, including the famous Fairmont Hotel, as well as Grace Cathedral, revered as one of San Francisco’s grandest churches.
The iconic cable car runs up Powell into the Nob Hill neighborhood taking tourists through the vibrant area. While similar in stature to neighbors like Russian Hill and Pacific Heights, the heights of Nob Hill seem to represent a climb up to the life of luxury, while surrounding districts such as the Financial District, Downtown, North Beach, and nearby Tenderloin each possess a completely unique and distinct character separate from Nob Hill.
– Located at Jones St. and Washington St.
– Short walk to the shops and conveniences on Polk St.
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent plus $500.00 – Delivered unfurnished – Photos and virtual video tour are of a similar unit – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Cats will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required. Sorry, no dogs. – Non-smoking unit -Square footage is estimated for the purpose of marketing and may not be exact. If exact square footage is a concern, the property should be independently measured. 1420 Jones Street Unit #8 is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.