- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 605 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo features hardwood floors and a simple floor plan with an enclosed bedroom and a gorgeous city view from the living room on the 37th floor.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities set One Rincon Hill apart from all others, including a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Kitchen with appliances
— Garbage disposal
– Central cooling/heating
– Laundry in-unit
– Storage and parking available
Building Features – One Rincon Hill:
– 24-hour doorperson and concierge
– Full-service valet parking
– Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
– Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
– Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
– Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
– Gourmet barbecue area
– Reflecting pool with infinity edge
– Access to Uncle Harrys lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
– Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
– Many of San Franciscos top restaurants, Oracle Stadium Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
– Minimum 12 month lease term – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent when all applicants have FIC0 >750 and good references – Delivered unfurnished – Water/sewer and garbage removal included with rent – Pets will be considered on an individual basis, additional deposit required – Non-smoking unit – Valet parking for 1 car available, please see Elizabeth Kim for details – Building-specific move-in and move-out deposits and/or fees may be required, please see Elizabeth Kim for details – 425 1st St., #3704, San Francisco, CA 94105 (South of Market) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.