- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 950 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Laundry in Unit
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This one bedroom apartment is perfectly located in the popular Inner Richmond neighborhood nestled between Golden Gate Park and all of the shops, restaurants, and markets that make up this vibrant neighborhood. The home has its own private entrance and has recently been remodeled with wood floors and stainless appliances, including a gas range and dishwasher. It has ample storage with lots of kitchen cabinets and 2 walk-in closets! This home even has its own washer and dryer plus bike parking for 1 bicycle available.
You have direct access to the large, shared yard to relax in or you can be in the heart of Golden Gate Park in only a few minutes. It is also conveniently located close to numerous bus lines, including an Express line downtown for an easy commute to Downtown/Financial District making this the perfect place to call home!
– Open Layout
– 1 Bedroom
– 1 Bathroom
– Stainless Appliances
– – Gas Range with Hood
– – Dishwasher
– Granite Countertops
– Ample Cupboard Space
– Wood Floors
– 2 Large Walk-In Closets
– In-Unit Laundry – Large Front Loading Machines (Located in garage, but exclusive to this unit)
– Large Shared Yard
– Bike Parking for 1 Bike Available – See Agent for Details
– Private Entrance
– Walk Score: 94
– Bike Score: 95
– Steps to Golden Gate Park, including the DeYoung Museum, California Academy of Sciences, Japanese Tea Garden, Conservatory of Flowers, Botanical Gardens, Stow Lake, and so much more!
– Easy walk to Presidio and Rossi Park with a pool, tennis courts, playground, and baseball diamond
– Short walk to shops and restaurants on Balboa Street, Geary Boulevard, and Clement Street, as well as Laurel Village
– Across the street from Safeway and short walk to Arguello Market, Smart and Final, and numerous local markets
– Short walk to Kaiser Permanente, CPMC, and UCSF
– Close to USF
– Easy commute to Downtown/Financial District on public transportation (numerous MUNI bus lines nearby, including 38 Geary and 1 California) or via car down Park Presidio Boulevard to South Bay/Peninsula and to GG Bridge for North Bay
– Lease term: 1 year – Security deposit: 1x of a months rent with qualifying credit scores and good references – Utilities: Trash included with rent – Pets: Cats negotiable with additional security deposit – Delivered unfurnished – Non-smoking unit – Sorry, no parking – 634 Cabrillo St., San Francisco, CA 94118 (Inner Richmond) is exclusively presented by ReLISTO, representing local landlords to lease and manage their residential apartments, condominiums, and homes. ReLISTO Residential Leasing and Property Management is a California Real Estate Brokerage DRE #01877685. Information provided is solely to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in renting or leasing. This property is syndicated to multiple websites and in the process or transfer information may be modified. Consumers are encouraged to contact the agent managing this listing through the ReLISTO website. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made by ReLISTO regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions, terms or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and ReLISTO expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. ReLISTO is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.