- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 600 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Electricity heating
- Furnished optional
- Rent includes: Garbage, Water
Description, features & terms
This charming 1 bedroom, 1 bath, newly renovated apartment in a 2-unit building built in 1915, is nestled in a great neighborhood on a beautiful and quiet street in the middle of the City. Located in Eureka Valley/Upper Castro, it’s perfect for a professional who wants a city experience with a neighborhood feel. There is unrestricted and easy street parking.
This home can be fully furnished or unfurnished. It offers an equipped kitchen, living room, Pergo floors, and lots of windows with some City view, a shared washer/dryer, front garden, backyard and limited basement storage. At the end of the block is Kite Hill, for those who like to enjoy the outdoors or take in magnificent views of the City.
This 5 room apartment has all the amenities required to make your San Francisco stay comfortable and enjoyable.
– Living Room: Wood floors, large couch, desk, large TV and wonderful windows allow an abundance of natural light. They also afford beautiful views of a large park and parts of the city.
– Kitchen: Fully equipped including gas range, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker.
– Bedroom with attached bathroom: Full size bed, flat screen TV, large closet, attached bathroom with tub/shower combination.
– Entry: Perfect for welcoming your guests or to park your bike.
– Garden: Back patio with BBQ, outdoor furniture and washer and dryer. Perfect place to unwind after a long day or to take your laptop and do some work while getting some fresh air.
This adorable home is just up the hill from the vibrant Castro neighborhood. It is an easy walk to all of the shops, cafes and restaurants in the Castro. You can also take in a movie at the renowned Castro Theater (grab a schedule because they change the film every couple of days). You are on a quiet tree-lined street which provides peace and quiet after a long day, but minutes from everything. The Castro MUNI station along with multiple bus lines are a short walk away to take you to other corners of the city. The home is also next to Kite Hill which is perfect for getting some fresh air and taking in the beauty of San Francisco.
– Recently Remodeled
– Large Windows
– Wood Flooring
– Gas Range
– Flat Screen HDTV
– Shared Laundry (No Charge)
– Beautiful Landscaped Back Patio
– Can be Furnished or Unfurnished
– Abundant Street Parking
– Lease Term: Minimum 3 Months Furnished or 12 Months Unfurnished
– Security Deposit: 1 Month with Qualifying FICO Scores
– Utilities Included: Water and Trash
– Cleaning Available for Additional Fee
– Pets Negotiable
– Available Furnished or Unfurnished
– No Smoking
– Square Footage Estimated