- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1200 ft² est.
- Pets: Yes
- Gas heating
- Parking: Garage
Description, features & terms
This enormous penthouse unit is in the crow’s nest of a vintage Victorian nestled between the popular Cow Hollow and prestigious Pacific Heights neighborhoods. The home spans the entire top floor offering tons of space and privacy. The building interior is beautifully decorated and you feel like you are walking into your own private home.
The home is approximately 1200 sqft (larger than most 2 bedroom units in San Francisco!) with a flexible floor plan to meet your unique needs. The living room fills the entire front of the home with large alcoves that would make a perfect home office and/or lovely sitting area to read a book or soak up the sunshine. The bedroom is also quite large with more than enough room for your bedroom set-up and an additional sitting area or home office. The bedroom is separated from the living room by a long hallway and the kitchen allowing for ultimate privacy between the spaces – ideal for those that need separate home offices or are looking for separate living spaces. Both the living room and bedroom have walk-in closets for all of your storage needs. The large eat-in kitchen has a pantry and plenty of storage space for all of you home chefs.
The best part about this home, besides all of the space of course, is the large private deck that features panoramic views of the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge. It is a perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening. It is also perfect for those that want to enjoy the outdoors without needing to go to a crowded park or to take your laptop to get some fresh air while working.
The home is conveniently located close to the shops and restaurants of Pacific Heights, Cow Hollow, Russian Hill, and the Marina. It is also near public transportation and the many parks in the area.
– Entire Top Floor
– 1 Large Bedroom
– Split Bathroom
– Spacious Living Room with Large Alcoves
– Eat-In Kitchen
– Large Private Deck with Views of the Golden Gate Bridge (Views see in the photos were taken from the deck)
– Recently Renovated
– High Ceilings
– Beautiful Period Details
– 2 Walk-In Closets
– Own Furnace
– Laundry in Building
– Parking Garage Available
– Walk Score: 98 – Walker’s Paradise
– Transit Score: 92 – Rider’s Paradise
– Easy Walk to Shops and Restaurants on Union Street and Polk Street
– Close to Shops and Restaurants on Fillmore Street and Chestnut Street
– Near Safeway and Mollie Stone’s with Neighborhood Markets within a Couple of Blocks
– Steps to Public Transportation for Easy Commute to Financial District
– Lease Term: 1 Year
– Security Deposit: 1 Month’s Rent with Qualifying Credit Score
– Utilities: $50 per Month per Tenant
– Pets: Cats Negotiable with Additional Deposit
– Up to 3 Parking Spaces Available for Additional Fee
– Bicycle Parking Available for Additional Fee
– No Smoking
– Square Footage is Approximate